Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Creepy Pasta 35 - Short Story 8

Hey all you lovely sloths!


Let's get down to it shall we?
We all know why you are here and it isn't because of me.


So let's get down to it.
Here is the previous story, a last try at guessing? Short Story 7
The rest of the short stories,

So, the answer to the last the last Short Story,
Peter did not exist and he was locked up in a  psychiatric ward

So, how many of you got it right?


Now back to business.
Enjoy.

Short Story 8.

*Thud*
Damn, I must have hit my phone off my nightstand again. I need to be more careful. I can't afford another phone if this one dies on me. Closing my eyes, I started drifting off to sleep when I heard it. It wasn't loud but it was clear. A soft screeching sound. Loud enough to keep me awake and wondering what it was. Annoyed, I got out of bed and walked towards the source of the noise. Turning on the lights, I followed the noise into the living room. The screeching noise was louder here. Nothing looks amiss so I continued to follow the sound, trying to get to the source of the noise. I noticed the sound was coming from the door. Reaching out for the door handle, I stopped myself and I looked through the peephole in the door. Who knows what was waiting for me out there. Looking through, nothing was there but I noticed 2 things that happened. Firstly, the sound stopped and secondly, something was moving behind me. I slowly turned around and less than 3 meters away from me was something that made me freeze. It looked human but it was on all fours and what really scared me was that it was staring at me, staring right into my soul. It had eyes that were black, held opened with stitches and a grin with torn off lips. Then, I heard it. The screech was the noise it made when it took a breath. Before I could even think of what to do, it pounced straight at me. Before it could make contact, darkness took me and I fell.
*Brrrrr*
I jolted up, awoken by a noise. Looking around, I noticed I was in bed. Looking down, my phone was vibrating. I picked it off the ground and looked at it. Damn, my alarm didn't go off and I was late for work. Man, that was a really scary dream. It was too real. Shrugging it off, I headed off to take a shower. I must have been really tired last night, I fell asleep with the lights on.



No comments:

Post a Comment