Saturday, October 20, 2012

Creepy Pasta 29 - Short Story 2

Have you figured out whats wrong with the last creepy pasta?
Here, give it one last try. Creepy Pasta 28 - Short Story 1

Give up?

Highlight for the answer. Who turned off the light?

For those of you who got it, you are a








Ready for the next one?

Short Story 2.

Yesterday, I went to the library looking for some books. I asked the librarian where the horror section was located and she directed me to some shelves in the corner against the wall. I was browsing through the titles, not finding anything that peaked my interest when I came to a gap in the books and a cute girl peering through at me from the other side.  Our eyes met and she smiled. Such a beautiful smile she has. I spent 10 minutes trying to work up the courage to start a conversation with her. In the end, I picked out 3 books and brought them to the librarian's desk. I could never talk to her, she was way out of my league. 


No comments:

Post a Comment