Saturday, October 20, 2012

Creepy Pasta 28 - Short Story 1

[EDIT]
How does "Short Story" work.
Short Story is an on going series where I will write a story with a hidden scary twist.
Your job is to find that twist.
Answers to the current story will be revealed in the next story.
For example, Short Story 1's answer will be in Short Story 2 and so on.
Simple? Now enjoy.

Short Story 1.

I was really scared last night after reading a really creepy story online. What made it worse was that I was home alone for the weekend. Feeling freaked out, I turned on all the lights in my room and the hall leading to the bathroom. That made me feel a whole lot better. After I finished showering, I went back to my room. I switched on my lights and at the exact moment, my picture fell off my wall. That scared the crap out of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment