Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Creepy Pasta 31 - Short Story 4

Have you figured out that last story yet?
Well, here is a last try if you haven't done so. Short Story 3
And if you have not read any of the last ones, here they are.

So, the answer. The electricity was out, including the TV.


"Yeah I got it, so what?"
Stop being so arrogant, damn owl.

Moving on to what you came here for.

Short Story 4.

I was on the way home from work when my wife called me. She said that she was attacked by a burglar and she stabbed him with a butcher's knife and killed him. When I got to the police station to pick her up, the officer told me that it was a obvious case of self-defense and no charges will be filed on my wife. Breathing a sigh of relief, I went into the office to meet her. I went into the office and saw my wife sitting at the table. I walked up her and she smiled as she saw me. "When I heard the doorbell, I thought that you had came home early but it was a masked man and I stabbed him as he jumped me as soon as I opened the door." explained my wife. "You must have been terrified." I said as I hugged her tightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment