Friday, November 2, 2012

Creepy Pasta 30 - Short Story 3

So people, figured out what was wrong with the 2nd short story?
Here, a refresher for you. Short Story 2
For those of you who missed the first one, Short Story 1

Want the answer?

Here it is, The shelves were against the wall.

So, for you observant people who got it, a reward!













So, ready for a 3rd short story?
Here goes.

Short Story 3.

I was backpacking across southeast Asia and was staying in a cheap hotel in Thailand. I had just finished my studies so money was an issue. Still I wanted to travel as much as I could so here I was. The thing is, I heard of a rumor floating around the area about this hotel and how it was supposed to be haunted. Shaking it off as  local superstitions meant to scare foreigners, I disregarded it and settled into my room. That night after my bath, as I was blow drying my hair, I turned on the TV and a horrifying old white faced woman appeared on the screen. It scared me so badly that I dropped the hair dryer into the bathtub which was still full of water. That knocked out the lights in my room and I had to dress up with the light from the TV. When I got to the lobby, I found out that my mistake had knocked out the electricity for the entire hotel. The downside, we all had to wait in the lobby for the electricity to come back on. Worst night ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment